Morbark 200 Bearing #'s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDunk

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just bought a Morbark 200 and the bearings for the upper feed wheel are bad. Tore it apart and i can't find any numbers anywhere. So far NAPA hasn't had any luck looking up by size, so i was hoping someone out there could shed some light on this. thanks

[We buy ours at Motion Industries. Any Bearing Dealer can get them if you take in the old bearing. I have found in Portland, Maine there is a big difference in prices from one bearing dealer to another. We found Motion Insudtries to have the best prices here and if not in stock they can get them in a day or so. Good Luck.

If you call Deacon Equipment in Bloomsburg they might cross the numbers for you. They did this for me with a wheel bearing. Or just order from them, they are pretty quick and seem pretty well stocked. I just replaced the bottom roller bearings so if you need those numbers I can look them up.

http://www.deaconequipment.com/

Mike

Edit: When I say cross the numbers, I mean they will know their part numbers and be able to give you Timken numbers.

Last edited:
I tried to call them but there closed on weekends i guess. If you have the part number for the bottom bearings that would be great. I was debating on doing those while i had it apart. thanks for the help.

Post the serial number for your machine, I'll see if I can cross ref. from home. If not, I need to meet a customer at the office in the morning, I'll do my best to get those numbers for you.

If you don't have the serial number post the mfg. year. Most people call all three units: Eager Beever, Model 200, and 290 a model 200.

Paul

It's an Eeger Beever 200. I think the serial # is 1694R and I believe the year is '85 or '86. There is another serial # 814906 but i think that one is for the engine. Thanks for the help.

Morbark Eeger Beever 200:
Does anyone still run these, just purchased a rebuilt chipper with ford 4cyl, early 80's model
Need a manual while I search for serial # if anyone can email.
Upper Hydraulic unit for feeder is leaking, anyone have seal/part numbers? What a horrible design
Needs new blades does anyone recommend an online site or store?
Can't figure out how to adjust belts? glad they are tight.
How many grease points I count 6? How often do you grease?
Need part number for hydraulic filter and what kind of hydraulic fluid?

Have 5 acres of trees to chip up, yay
Thanks folks, first post/reply

I have one that's slightly older with the Wisconsin air cooled V4 engine, there's a link on the Morbark website where you can request a manual from. I attached mine FWIW.

Attachments

• Manuals for 393.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 13
Thaks Matt. I finally gave up on manual from Morbark as they said my serial numbers were wrong.
Ive greased everything, changed out hydraulic fluid and filter and just rebuilt by Holley carb.
hydraulic pump is still leaking, i only did partial rebuild as i figured i found the leak.
Morbark dealer nearby charged me over $100 for a seal/gasket rebuild kit for the hydraulic pump.
Ive welded a collar on the hyrdaulic feeder pump so it doesent rock so much. Next step will be to weld key way on that shaft.

Hey...this is the most relevant thread can find...I have a mid 80s Morbark 200 and could one of you guys tell me how you check/service the main bearing?

Latest posts

Back