• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS 361 complete parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Need complete and assembled MS 361 . Doesn't have to be super clean looking but not all beat up either. Condition of engine unimportant . Don't need bar or chain just powerhead. If anyone has one let me know what you want . Would like to stay under $100.00. I'll pay the extra for shipping to 60450.

Just bored and need another saw for parts for the saw I have and maybe flip it later on. .

Thanks

I didn't know their was two different types. That doesn't sound like what I have . I'll look to see later on when I get back to my little chainsaw fix it garage. I finally got around to try and do a p/v test on this carcass of a saw today. Didn't get to far, in addition to all the missing parts the darn thing had a torn intake boot . If the p/c didn't look so good I wouldn't bother tying to get it running . It's only been two years since I drug it home with some other saws . Nothing has turned up in my neck of the woods

I'll let you know .

Thanks

Latest posts

Back