• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS241C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
It has been a while since I was on this site as I dig thru the pile of stuff I need to get rid of. If I missed responding to some one since the summer please accept my apologies.
So I have an almost new Stihl MS241C for sale, probably less than an hour on it.
It was used for chain testing and was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what would be a fair price to sell it for, any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 0
It has been a while since I was on this site as I dig thru the pile of stuff I need to get rid of. If I missed responding to some one since the summer please accept my apologies.
So I have an almost new Stihl MS241C for sale, probably less than an hour on it.
It was used for chain testing and was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what would be a fair price to sell it for, any thoughts?
I gave
I gave 300 for mine last February. Not as clean as yours. I would ask @chipper1. He’s had a few

I bet a 241c in that condition would bring $550.0

I bet a 241c in that condition would bring $550.0
Sold! :cheers:
I gave

I gave 300 for mine last February. Not as clean as yours. I would ask @chipper1. He’s had a few
I think you got a great deal :).

Appreciate the feedback
How are you sir been a while :hi:.

I'd guess somewhere between the two prices above. Ultimately it's your saw, you know what you paid, and what you expect to get. When I list a saw, I don't care if I could get more or people tell me my price is too high, it is what it is and I either sell it or I don't.
One thing that can change the price a good bit is the shipping. Many people offer a saw at a shipped price because they get shipping at a deep discount through their work, this benefits the buyer as it give them a better value on the overall cost. Pretty sure this is an area you could do well when selling.
Anyway, good luck with the sale.

I realize that. I tried to make a funny that fell flat on it's face...I tend to do that...some say I am too serious and dry :surprised3:
Okay, I just don't want to mess up anyone's ad. That being said, the lack of getting back with folks isn't helping, not sure what's up with that.

Back