Ms291 not starting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello i live in condon mt. I trying to help a friend out on his ms 291. The story was he ran some bar oil through the gas tank and now it wont start. So i flushed it out cleaned the carb and replaced the plug. Still no fire? So i replaced the carb. Nothing? The spark is so week i have to turn the lights off an wear sunglasses to see the tiny spark. As was mentioned in above threads. Where do i go from here new coil? Saw looks new and pull like it has compression. I pulled the pull start and fly wheel turns like slick butter is this normal? Thanks im desperate

Hello i live in condon mt. I trying to help a friend out on his ms 291. The story was he ran some bar oil through the gas tank and now it wont start. So i flushed it out cleaned the carb and replaced the plug. Still no fire? So i replaced the carb. Nothing? The spark is so week i have to turn the lights off an wear sunglasses to see the tiny spark. As was mentioned in above threads. Where do i go from here new coil? Saw looks new and pull like it has compression. I pulled the pull start and fly wheel turns like slick butter is this normal? Thanks im desperate
Did it run right before that? If so sounds like oil is still in the fuel filter and line or something like that keep trying.

Back