• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ms441, Ms 440, 046 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need a few parts to piece together 5 1128's I recently purchased. As far as plastics go Aftermarket will work but the cylinders, coils, any internals need to be OEM or at least meteor.
Here is what I need.
MS 441
Cylinders x2
Brake guard x1
Tanks X2
Carrying handles X2 if you have a full wrap I might be interested depending on $.
Top cover X1
Pistons X2
Starter covers X2
1128 sprocket covers x2
Brake spring & brake housing cover.

Ms440
Carrying handles x2 again might be interested in full wrap.
Decent top covers x2
AF covers X2
1128 sprocket covers X2
Brake spring and housing cover x2

Decent top, AF cover, and intake bulkhead plastics.
Cylinder and piston X1
Carrying handle x1

That pretty much covers it if you have anything please pm me. I have PayPal or a few saws I would trade for the right parts. A couple stihl super saws that need this or that, a 10-10 right hand start McCulloch, a decent looking Homelite XL Super has a new zama carb and lines on it I haven't fired it in a while. Also have a couple other saws and my Husqvarnas mostly 50,51,&55's I have a 254xp that needs a piston kit the same with a 262xp

Latest posts

Back