• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS660 Parts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaladinMan187

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Everything is for an MS660. I'm in need of a starter assembly, clutch/bar cover, air filter cover and 6 bar nuts. Anyone have some bits they want to part with? Thanks in advance.

Everything is for an MS660. I'm in need of a starter assembly, clutch/bar cover, air filter cover and 6 bar nuts. Anyone have some bits they want to part with? Thanks in advance.
I can't help with the starter, but I have the air filter cover, and bar nuts I also have a standard clutch cover but a lot of the 660s came with the tall or extended clutch cover

I’ve got a/c covers and a clutch cover and probably a starter assembly of your still looking 608-479-0013 text would probably be the best way to get ahold of me

Back