• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS660 Pro Ported aftermarket stihl.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some figment of this wankers warped sense of reality ! " Just treating people the way they want to be treated " lol.
Oh lord. Looks like I blacked out and wasn’t thinking rational. Must have been pretty proud of the port wort and the 460 I just finished up. You should see the text to my ex wife. I have to apologize for drunkenness and crazy irrational thoughts. I’m embarrassed and looks like there is a good reason I quit alcohol for over a year. Things like this is a pretty good reminder that it’s not for me. Very sorry to all! Sorry Lee. I have no idea about the message. I’m surprised I could spell. Kind of wish I couldn’t have. I sold it to a guy who had been wanting one for a while. His 661 got a forklift lowered on it. He is very happy with it. Back on the wagon. My apologies to everyone again!

ttt

Um... wow.

I have no issues with race or AM stuff so this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen including my drunken rants from days long gone by in a few places.
Odd he did eventually just disappear.

I'm surprised not one person called out the port work. Upside down intake port windows are better somehow? Help a guy out, please.

The parts quality rant was the BIGGEST bunch of horse **** I've heard in quite some time to be frank. Even ding-a-ling from... from you know where is reading this and never touted his offerings with quite that much fervor and sells the stuff from the factory distribution site. My nose has been into enough FT parts to usually seek better offerings elsewhere. That said they can make some decent parts when it comes out right. I did enjoy the bearing bits and other rants though. That pretty much sealed the deal for many one would guess. Wondered if he uses chrome or other plated cylinders?... most don't know themselves what they offer or buy to offer.

So who thinks those numbers wouldn't come close to pulling a long bar well
My rep might be **** but it is what it is.

Not sure what he had in mind for Lee.

If this guy, the OP, came here with a million questions begging for just info you guys would still beat him to death about the AM parts and clones if he spoke up about porting them vs oe ones. That part is a mystery to me.

Latest posts

Back