• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Multiple husqvarna saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am Joe? Who are you?
Sorry Joe, I guess I can't read, even though it was the first thing said in the ad :dumb:.
I was a bit concerned that something had happened to you.
Noone else would know, but Joe and I have talked many times thru the yrs, hard working guy, who I'd buy from or sell to :).

Sorry Joe, I guess I can't read, even though it was the first thing said in the ad :dumb:.
I was a bit concerned that something had happened to you.
Noone else would know, but Joe and I have talked many times thru the yrs, hard working guy, who I'd buy from or sell to :).
I appreciate that very much and it’s good to see people pay attention to details like that. It’s hard when you try to sell/help others sometimes it turns into more then you wanted.

I appreciate that very much and it’s good to see people pay attention to details like that. It’s hard when you try to sell/help others sometimes it turns into more then you wanted.
There's been a good number of people's accounts being hacked on many forums, so it's better to put it out there than to have someone get taken. I had a guy get me on some nice gaffs(with a foot ascender) on tree buzz last yr. Fortunately I used PayPal service and merchandise and I was able to get my cash back, but it was a process and my cash was held up for a good time. There was another user there who I saw looked as though he was buying them to, I alerted him in a PM that I bought them and had paid, he said the same thing. Got the mods involved and shut the account down, dang scammers :nofunny:.

There's been a good number of people's accounts being hacked on many forums, so it's better to put it out there than to have someone get taken. I had a guy get me on some nice gaffs(with a foot ascender) on tree buzz last yr. Fortunately I used PayPal service and merchandise and I was able to get my cash back, but it was a process and my cash was held up for a good time. There was another user there who I saw looked as though he was buying them to, I alerted him in a PM that I bought them and had paid, he said the same thing. Got the mods involved and shut the account down, dang scammers :nofunny:.
It’s all over anymore and sad thing is cash is almost gone already most just don’t realize it. Allot of places don’t even except cash anymore then you have some places in Amish country that only use cash and lights ran with Milwaukee tools other then that they don’t give a crap about plastic

It’s all over anymore and sad thing is cash is almost gone already most just don’t realize it. Allot of places don’t even except cash anymore then you have some places in Amish country that only use cash and lights ran with Milwaukee tools other then that they don’t give a crap about plastic
Yep, people will be surprised when it's gone and how it effects them. Then the same guy who was upset at me yesterday when I gave him a 100 for a couple dollar purchase will understand, but not until then. It's coming sooner than people think, and the older folks and the underprivileged will be the ones to suffer the most :rare2:.
Yep, they have plastic cased batteries(tied to their solar) and those rechargeable batteries for the lanterns, and their headlamps, that's about it. They'll be done dealing with us Englishmen when that happens unless it's bartering of some sort. The government is already cracking down on their farms for illegal activities and fining them amounts they'll never be able to afford, very sad times we're in.

Thank the creator I just got a like new 1990 262 xp with cash and a handshake or this thread might lead me to buy 3 saws!
Edit:
:bowdown:

Congrats.
Replacing the base gasket with a 254 1mm gasket gives them a nice bump :).

Paying attention to the 51.
Reminds me of my first new saw.
If I could sell a built 55cp,
If the price settles down,
If he wants something in trade,
If I could wish in one hand and lol.
If closer I'd be visiting for a look see.
Nice looking collection.

That sucks!

The flip side is even well-known people have issues. I'm nine-months waiting for my end of a trade with someone on this forum and "the other"

Being strung along sucks, but I'm not wanting to bash this person openly, yet.

That sucks!

The flip side is even well-known people have issues. I'm nine-months waiting for my end of a trade with someone on this forum and "the other"

Being strung along sucks, but I'm not wanting to bash this person openly, yet.

I'm going through same. Waiting months for parts and member hasn't replied since September.

What's the price tag on that 254xp?

I need another 254xp like another hole in the head, but I love them for firewood duty.

I'm your neighbor (NW Ohio), but would need a shipping quote also.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back