• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Multiple husqvarna saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok sorry everyone for not being around not ok in my book but I got busy with hunting and trying to take advantage of the odd weather we are having we still don’t have snow so it’s a real treat small crew. I’ll take all the extra time I can without walking around on the snow. Just been busy and this is a favor for a friend so I kinda set it at the bottom of my list/was waiting on him all the saws as of now are still available. I do know he really don’t want to separate them because he don’t want to deal with shipping. As I type this I have not checked my pm yet so there might be an offer in there for the lot im not sure. I am willing to buy the lot and deal with shipping the saws if I have them sold before I purchase the lot. My friend didn’t inform me about the all or nothing until after my post and it took forever for him to get back to me and tell me that (I was waiting on individual prices). So I guess if there is not somone wanting them all at once then im willing to go threw the pm’s reach out and go in order/offer see what all is sold and if enough are sold to cover the lump cost then maybe we can donate a few? Or maybe donate a few to get ported for donation. Bottom line is I’m willing to do the leg work that he is not. I just really don’t want any husky saws at my house or place of business… 🤦‍♂️ so I want them gone I don’t even care if I make a penny I just want to do the best I can to get them in the hands of ppl that might use them. If I had known it was an all or nothing I would have posted that in the title and not gotten peoples hopes up so I apologize for that but im willing to try and make up for it with doing the shipping. Hope everyone had a good holiday and is being safe. I’m off to read pm and do other stuff working the weekend not a fan of it at all but to nice of a day to pass up!! Stay safe all

Ok sorry everyone for not being around not ok in my book but I got busy with hunting and trying to take advantage of the odd weather we are having we still don’t have snow so it’s a real treat small crew. I’ll take all the extra time I can without walking around on the snow. Just been busy and this is a favor for a friend so I kinda set it at the bottom of my list/was waiting on him all the saws as of now are still available. I do know he really don’t want to separate them because he don’t want to deal with shipping. As I type this I have not checked my pm yet so there might be an offer in there for the lot im not sure. I am willing to buy the lot and deal with shipping the saws if I have them sold before I purchase the lot. My friend didn’t inform me about the all or nothing until after my post and it took forever for him to get back to me and tell me that (I was waiting on individual prices). So I guess if there is not somone wanting them all at once then im willing to go threw the pm’s reach out and go in order/offer see what all is sold and if enough are sold to cover the lump cost then maybe we can donate a few? Or maybe donate a few to get ported for donation. Bottom line is I’m willing to do the leg work that he is not. I just really don’t want any husky saws at my house or place of business… 🤦‍♂️ so I want them gone I don’t even care if I make a penny I just want to do the best I can to get them in the hands of ppl that might use them. If I had known it was an all or nothing I would have posted that in the title and not gotten peoples hopes up so I apologize for that but im willing to try and make up for it with doing the shipping. Hope everyone had a good holiday and is being safe. I’m off to read pm and do other stuff working the weekend not a fan of it at all but to nice of a day to pass up!! Stay safe all
I’m interested in the 272xp

I am interested in the entire lot with zero cherry picking by some. If you are interested in that shoot me a PM. If you want to sell them individually that is fine but I am not interested in one saw. I prefer one large lot.

Bill

Interested in the 266se if you split up the lot but it looks like you may have a serious full lot buyer above

I am interested in the entire lot with zero cherry picking by some. If you are interested in that shoot me a PM. If you want to sell them individually that is fine but I am not interested in one saw. I prefer one large lot.

Bill
You prefer LARGE PROFITS!!

I have a few emails so far pertaining to a one lot buy. If someone buys the lot I will post it as sold if not then we will see how long I last before buying and splitting up for all you fine folks. Everyone be safe woke up and had to piss. Checked the site lol wrote this reply. Goodnight! See y’all in 3hr

@Bill G
if you buy them all and want to sel lthe 254 im interested in it. actualy looking for 154se first new saw i ever bought.stilluse it bit its getting tierd and parts are hard to find soif you have a line on 154se please message me
thanks

Back