My New Website

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, although the pics in the gallery, dropping the tree, kneeling on the ground with the saw close to your leg and NO CHAPS, and you are a CTSP and all the other stuff, maybe edit better, if Peter sees it you may have to have a safety meeting, lol, I did.
Jeff :cheers:

I think it looks nice. It's clean, easy to navigate. One thing I will bring up...but I dont have strong feelings about but wanted to share with you what I have been told... On your home page, where you list what your company won't do... example, leave your yard a mess. Instead list these standards in a positive way such as, What we Promise.. We will respect your yard and leave it nicer than when we began our work... etc. Just an idea for you to consider.

For your gallery if you do a lot of residential work, then have more pics with you working around houses. I love the crane pic... gives the customer the impression that you are a major league business.. Your testimonial page is powerful. Very good job with this and keep adding to it.

Good Job.

A few things immediately jump out at me.

1. Damage your house, rush decision, etc. Those areas jump out before I see the "will not". I would focus on positive stuff. What makes your company different from others?
2. Your phone number is WAY too small. I had to look for it. Should jump right out.
3. Photos focus too much on removals. I know those are the money shots but it may scare away people looking for pruning work.
4. Your twitter/facebook links at the bottom don't work.

I agree with many of the past comments it took me a minute to realize what you were talking about when I seen "Damage to your house" I also belive your phone number should stand out more. Just a few things that we have encountered working with our department of Labor and Industries and may be different in you state so you may want to check but In WA it is required for a person to wear chaps whIle cutting from the ground. In WA they will scour your site to find issues they can fine you for. Also in WA they require you to have your contractors license # on any form of advertising including websites, flyers, business cards and estimates. Just a few things you may want to look in to.

Back