My worst nightmare has bein realized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-techcowboy

N.A.O.T Racing
Reaction score
I just bought these 2 echos brand new in the box cause I couldn't pass up a great deal and now of all times a husky 395xp(a saw I actually need)pops up on Craigslist and its a steal but I'm short a few hundred
Dose anyone want to buy a cs3510 or cs590 that are just today broke in seen small wood once? Id make you a killer deal.

Attachments

• 20211126_132549.jpg
    20211126_132549.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
I told ya those wesentlich 70cc saws

Do you cut much wood what use do you have for a 395.

If I had a 395 id tear it down drag a carbide bure around in it just to see how much fester it could cut 30" wood than my 372. Other than that I dont have much use for it either.

I told ya those wesentlich 70cc saws

Do you cut much wood what use do you have for a 395.

If I had a 395 id tear it down drag a carbide bure around in it just to see how much fester it could cut 30" wood than my 372. Other than that I dont have much use for it either.
Chainsaw milling and I cut alot of firewood. i cut 2 cords Tuesday and have orders for another cord and a half to do. Not to mention I'm getting a really good deal on the 395

I just bought these 2 echos brand new in the box cause I couldn't pass up a great deal and now of all times a husky 395xp(a saw I actually need)pops up on Craigslist and its a steal but I'm short a few hundred
Dose anyone want to buy a cs3510 or cs590 that are just today broke in seen small wood once? Id make you a killer deal.
Define killer deal?

Back