Need saddle, gaffs, and maybe a zig zag. Need a ready to go set up. 36 waist.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not looking for anything new by any means.. just something to get me back going. I've climbed on a gaff that was held together with a bent over nail...def don't care to do that again..esp since I've gotten older you tend to value life a little more

Yeah probably, I don't mind buying piece by piece either whenever a good deal pops up... I think I know where a zigzag us for 80$

Dont really need a ZigZag

Yeah ik I learned on a Blake's hitch but the zigzag was a game changer for me. I'm not going back full time, this is just going to be weekend stuff. All the tree services down here are still wide open we are not under a statewide shutdown yet. Pretty crazy.

That's a great price, you better snag that, I'd see if the same guy has some other gear as well, I have got some great deals buying lots.

Everything non essential shut down today at 5pm.... Will be awhile before I can go see if they still have it.. any deals u come across let me know.

Back