• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Need Square ground chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Marks

Reaction score
Hello. I don’t know if this is the right page to post but I’m looking to buy some square ground chain off a grinder by someone that knows what there doing. Looking for 114 driver. 3/8 full skip .050 I have always run round ground falling trees here in California but I keep hearing I need to try square. I have a up coming certification felling class and I want killer chain. Does anyone know where I can purchase some? Thanks.

Hello. I don’t know if this is the right page to post but I’m looking to buy some square ground chain off a grinder by someone that knows what there doing. Looking for 114 driver. 3/8 full skip .050 I have always run round ground falling trees here in California but I keep hearing I need to try square. I have a up coming certification felling class and I want killer chain. Does anyone know where I can purchase some? Thanks.
I can hook you up with a loop or two of factory Oregon square ground, full skip 3/8 x 0.050 chains. If you want square ground chain that someone did with a grinder I think @davidwyby might know some guys that do that.

I can hook you up with a loop or two of factory Oregon square ground, full skip 3/8 x 0.050 chains. If you want square ground chain that someone did with a grinder I think @davidwyby might know some guys that do that.
Thanks man. Ya I’m looking for chain off a grinder. The out of the box grind is not impressive. I sent David a message. Thanks again.

Back