• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New and used Husqvarna bars, Parts saws Stihl and Husqvarna Chicagoland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpdocdave

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought a whole parts shelf at a tree company auction. I took what I can use, the rest is for sale. Many new Husqvarna mount bars 24" and 32" $35 each or deal on larger qty

Used bars, some stihl mostly husky. Most appear to just need some dressing, some appear never to have been flipped $10 each or deal on larger qty

Parts/Project saws:

Stihl MS261 not seized but doesn't feel right when pulling $100

Stihl MS211 starts, handle is loose, that's all I know $100

Husqvarna 575xp seized $100

Husqvarna 365sp not seized $100

*saws appear to be complete, maybe a screw missing here or there.

Coming up may be good running Echo 355T and MS201T

Attachments

• IMG_1960.JPG
    IMG_1960.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1958.JPG
    IMG_1958.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1959.JPG
    IMG_1959.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 240
Trades always welcome, no projects. Stihl bars, I'm running low on 25", and 20", big stihl bars, basically anything stihl from 16" to 41"

Also have a Jonsered 2095 I'm thinking about selling. Bought on here and its a fantastic saw but something broke in rear handle, maybe just a mount.

I can ship if I have to. I don't ship this type of stuff much so it will be tough for me to know how much for shipping.

Thanks guys, lots of interest in everything but the 211. If I'm willing to ship it sounds like the saws would be spoken for. One guy locally coming and I'll respond again to the pm's. I'd rather not ship, but if no one comes local I'll ship them out.

From my own experience, if you sort, and label those bars by Mount, Length, Pitch, and Gauge you'll move them along at a much faster pace.
I agree completely Cousin.

OP, what are the details on the Husqvarna labeled bar?

Saws will be $150 shipped, I"m going to try to get them all squared up so I can ship Saturday. No locals showed up yet, I'm working on the list of pms now.

Specifically,

If the Husqvarna bar in the 1st bar picture is 24" or 28", I'll take it.

Please let me know.

Specifically,

If the Husqvarna bar in the 1st bar picture is 24" or 28", I'll take it.

Please let me know.
That one is 24" I'm waiting to hear back on a member taking all the new bars so you're second in line for that bar.

261 sold
slightly used 32" Oregon Husky bar sold.

Sorry to repeal the 365 sp. I went outside to confirm some stuff on the saws, and realized it didn't have a pull handle. I put a pull handle on it and it fired right up. These guys put it on the parts shelf for a pull handle. Someone almost got a steal of a deal, but I'm going to reassess this one.

Latest posts

Back