• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New and used Husqvarna bars, Parts saws Stihl and Husqvarna Chicagoland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specifically,

If the Husqvarna bar in the 1st bar picture is 24" or 28", I'll take it.

Please let me know.
Cousin, that bar appears to be a small mount K095. Text me tomorrow, I may have something for you in D009.

The 575 is sold also. Only the 211 remains, it did pull and start. From what I've seen it may be on the shelf for loose or missing handle bolts since some other saws only needed very minor things to run.

Price Drop on the 211 $125 shipped

575, 261, and some bars shipped out today.

That 24" husky bar is a small mount, every other bar in that whole mix was large mount, accept that one. So that bar is available $35 plus shipping.

I worked on a few saws today. The ms211 starts, runs, and revs normal. It's missing a bolt for the handle bar, and a couple bolts for starter cover I robbed, that's all.

I bought a whole parts shelf at a tree company auction. I took what I can use, the rest is for sale. Many new Husqvarna mount bars 24" and 32" $35 each or deal on larger qty

Used bars, some stihl mostly husky. Most appear to just need some dressing, some appear never to have been flipped $10 each or deal on larger qty

Parts/Project saws:

Stihl MS261 not seized but doesn't feel right when pulling $100

Stihl MS211 starts, handle is loose, that's all I know $100

Husqvarna 575xp seized $100

Husqvarna 365sp not seized $100

*saws appear to be complete, maybe a screw missing here or there.

Coming up may be good running Echo 355T and MS201T

575, 261, and some bars shipped out today.

That 24" husky bar is a small mount, every other bar in that whole mix was large mount, accept that one. So that bar is available $35 plus shipping.
A 24" small mount bar? That's interesting... By chance do you have any 18" or 20" small mount bars?

What D009 bars do you have left?

Sorry, I'm a Stihl guy so I"m not sure what d0009 is but if its large husky I have a few new 32' foresters and possibly some used but someone may be buying the used ones.

ms211 is sold. Basically only a couple new 32" forester bars, and some used bars are left.

Please list your bars: specifically.

Search My cousin, the bar Barron, jon1212's bar sales for the format please.

I really would buy some bars, but I would expect to see more details, not a "what do you have" thread.
Edit:
Consider Listing them like this:

1. Stihl mount & type- OEM, Oregon, Mickey Mouse, etc..
Length
Gauge
Picture

2. Husqvarna D009/ large Husky- OEM, Oregon, Mickey Mouse, etc..
Length
Gauge
Picture

Thank You

Back