New burger offered in supermarkets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It’s the walburgers burger meat pattie being offered we tried it, it’s good quality. Offered at shop n stop. Stop n shop lol

For holidays I buy steak burgers not all the time just for special occasions. There are good burgers at stop n shop. Add the Munster or Swiss cheese with mushrooms I’m in heaven.

You ever look into getting beef from a local farmer instead of the super market? I have a bit of an in, my uncle has a small farm down the road from me, but there are several farmers locally that have adds for beef. Much better quality then the super market stuff. Last 1/4 I got (last month actually) ended up with 197 lbs of beef and paid $402.00 this one was mostly burger, but got a few roasts and the brisket as well. Good lean long horn. Great to eat and not dripping with fat when it's cooked. Also has the added bonus of I know where it came from, and what's been fed. Something to look into if you have the space and cash on hand.

I've never even had one of their burgers in their restaurants much less from the grocery store LOL. I've never bought a side or a quarter of a cow before, but now that we're up North and I'm not real impressed with either of the grocery stores near us, I may try it. I think we have enough storage for it now, but not sure. How much freezer space does a side take up? We've got the regular freezer in the kitchen with the fridge, and a whole upright freezer on the porch. Wonder if that would be enough space between the two? If not, I could always buy another chest freezer for the porch. Probably find one on marketplace pretty cheap.

I don’t eat a lot of red meat. Living on the coast, I eat mostly seafood but I do like a good burger every now and again. I had to look up walburgers. Nearest restaurant is listed at Logan international airport. I doubt I will be going there anytime soon. We have a local butcher that buys ½ side of beef and cuts it up everyday. His products are expensive but good. Main problem is you need to buy what he has on hand at any given time. You walk in for burger and you walk out with a hanger steak. A Whole Foods opened up here recently. They actually sell decent burger meat. Last time I bought from them it was like $5 a pound for 85% lean. Much better quality than my local grocer.

Mail order
1.Omaha steak had good tasting burgers. 5 or 8 oz.
2. Chopbox has great tasting tomahawk and other steaks. Burgers lack something. There tomahawk steak is awesome. Affordable over the rest. Not all the time I’m not rich.
3. Walburgers burgers are as good as Omaha burgers.

I don’t eat a lot of red meat. Living on the coast, I eat mostly seafood but I do like a good burger every now and again. I had to look up walburgers. Nearest restaurant is listed at Logan international airport. I doubt I will be going there anytime soon. We have a local butcher that buys ½ side of beef and cuts it up everyday. His products are expensive but good. Main problem is you need to buy what he has on hand at any given time. You walk in for burger and you walk out with a hanger steak. A Whole Foods opened up here recently. They actually sell decent burger meat. Last time I bought from them it was like $5 a pound for 85% lean. Much better quality than my local grocer.
Stop n shop has walburger burgers in the meat department. Tastes like the more expensive burgers.

I buy my old man, and my employees Omaha steaks for Christmas. I've never considered buying burgers from them though.

Back