New burger offered in supermarkets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shoot enough deer every year that I really, really don't "have to" buy beef. I think I gave away 10 deer last year. I have a customer that is in an "urban" zone for deer, and the limit in that county alone is 12 deer. 2-3 here in this county, 2-3 in the county where the other house is, 3 deer limit in the deer reduction State park hunt, etc., etc. Lifetime license so I don't have to buy tags. I donated a few to program here in the state that distributes venison to needy families too. The people that I gave deer to last year either processed their own or paid a processor to do it. Cheaper than buying beef for sure!

I shoot enough deer every year that I really, really don't "have to" buy beef. I think I gave away 10 deer last year. I have a customer that is in an "urban" zone for deer, and the limit in that county alone is 12 deer. 2-3 here in this county, 2-3 in the county where the other house is, 3 deer limit in the deer reduction State park hunt, etc., etc. Lifetime license so I don't have to buy tags. I donated a few to program here in the state that distributes venison to needy families too. The people that I gave deer to last year either processed their own or paid a processor to do it. Cheaper than buying beef for sure!
I wish 1 deer tag here and that’s it used to be 2 but apparently the numbers are not what they used to be.

we decided to try some 'pre-cooked' Angus burgers we tried one visit at Sam's... end aisle 'try it' . we liked it so got a pack. realy good! and so we plan to get some for 'winter grilling!' beats being outside in the cold when need to grill up :barbecue:. warm months, burger meat, cold months pre-cooked. a :numberone:, imo. and fries with it preferred. ideally, DIY homemade hand cut...
P1010011.JPG
P1010012.JPG
P1010013.JPG
P1010008.JPG
P1010009.JPG

has worked well, and no more long periods w/o tasty DIY burgers...

Back