• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy New Husqvarna magnetic fuel filters????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfuze82

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these new magnetic Husqvarna fuel filters that have been rumored to be installed in all the new autotune saws being produced? I’ve noticed the original oem white fuel filters now have an orange top with 3 distinct crown H emblems on them now. Wasn’t sure if that was just a marketing truck so the aftermarket companies can’t replicate them or if this signifies the newest autotune fuel filters? I can supply pics if necessary. Just wanted to get another pros insight as Husqvarna has always seemed to keep everyone in the dark about these things

They don’t need a magnetic filter, it’s a marketing point. It’s similar in theory to a magnetic oil drain plug. Except a magnetic oil drain plug makes a lot more sense than a magnetic fuel filter. Idk how much metal I ever plan on putting in my fuel tank… or any of us are getting In our tanks for that matter. But hey who am I!! Haha

Latest posts

Back