New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you’re asking about the Omme, no beep, just a red light that freezes your side reach… telescope and I think jib. You can still rotate and do the scissors up and down and telescope in, obviously, (at least from memory, I just use it, so hard to explain, like trying to tell someone how to run a backhoe).

It’s pretty easy to **** with once you figure it out. It’s like a little game.
the easy lift has a horrible beep until you retract to a safe working reach. A blinking red light would suffice.

I was actually referring to the 4wd bucket truck. What does that do when you reach capacity short of the whole truck tipping.

the easy lift has a horrible beep until you retract to a safe working reach. A blinking red light would suffice.

I was actually referring to the 4wd bucket truck. What does that do when you reach capacity short of the whole truck tipping.
not sure about his, but mine wont tip, can reach it straight off the side with out problem, worst case you may lift the far side outrigger if you are really rough on the controls but you wont tip it over entirely unless an outrigger fails, or sinks in the mud

No lights or buzzers. The buckets just have their max reach and that’s it. I think mines good for 350 across the board.

also, again, Tennessee doesn't require the numbers, and even if they did AND I sold the chips, I stay in state so it wouldn't matter anyways
your state may not require the numbers, but it has nothing to do with sales. if you above a certain gvw and transporting any form of material weather or not for sale in most states they are required. tennessee may be in a totally different planet.

your state may not require the numbers, but it has nothing to do with sales. if you above a certain gvw and transporting any form of material weather or not for sale in most states they are required. tennessee may be in a totally different planet.
still wrong, over 10001 gvwr AND transporting goods to sell
I can carry millions of dollars worth of moonshine in my truck, over 10001gvw and not worry about dot numbers as long as I dont sell the moonshine

Bloody hell!!

Dot, spots & all the illicit cargo west of the Smokies, are you even allowed to drive legally Mants Junior? Seems to me have be 17 or 18 in most states & can't even sip the Farrell Wine until 21?

buying another truck this week if the guy doesnt sell it out from under us, normal pickup this time, 2004 ram 2500 SLT 24V 5.9 cummins, NV5600, 4x4, 150K miles, SRW, one tiny rust spot over driver rear tire (tyre for the upside down clowns)
other than the one rust spot its spotless, fresh oil change, fresh fuel filter, and almost new tires, also has a trailer brake controller

I looked into hiring my nephew a few years back when he was 17. Technically they’re not supposed to be around any heavy machinery, like tractors, loaders, etc. I think he would’ve been only able to drive a truck the size of a ranger or Mazda lol. I forget the weights.

So this whole thing with Laura and Pa sounds a little internet fishy to the MDS. Of course these are CT labor laws, who knows wtf they do down in banjo land lol

I looked into hiring my nephew a few years back when he was 17. Technically they’re not supposed to be around any heavy machinery, like tractors, loaders, etc. I think he would’ve been only able to drive a truck the size of a ranger or Mazda lol. I forget the weights.

So this whole thing with Laura and Pa sounds a little internet fishy to the MDS. Of course these are CT labor laws, who knows wtf they do down in banjo land lol

Yep, never quite stacks up with this kid. We have various similar restrictions around probationary licenses for younger drivers, heavy vehicles etc. No way you would have pimply sixteen or seventeen year old piloting a 30,000 lb weapon down the open highway.

A law upon themselves down there in Tenseee.

I cant drive the bucket truck since I dont have a CDL
however I can drive the new dodge for doing bids, or towing my dump trailer with a skid and a load of logs

Yep, never quite stacks up with this kid. We have various similar restrictions around probationary licenses for younger drivers, heavy vehicles etc. No way you would have pimply sixteen or seventeen year old piloting a 30,000 lb weapon down the open highway.

A law upon themselves down there in Tenseee.

You guys are to much. Haha

not sure about his, but mine wont tip, can reach it straight off the side with out problem, worst case you may lift the far side outrigger if you are really rough on the controls but you wont tip it over entirely unless an outrigger fails, or sinks in the mud

“Yours” has a 10’ lower boom and a 13.5’ upper (maybe). Lol

Latest posts

Back