New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna try and do a bigger job this week. It’s a job I just got, but part of it is stump removal and topsoiling a couple huge spruce stumps with surface roots going everywhere, etc., so don’t see a better opportunity. Hard to believe it’s February with this forecast!
49D616D0-4676-46B9-B09F-F649EF06A33E.jpeg

So here is the view from my office tonight. I’m not lonely at all, just finger tenting and thinking of how much ass kicking is going to take place this year. I am ready. Done with this winter crap!!

Like my favorite crane op says, “just cut the ****ing tree” lol. View attachment 968905
Tell the Crane operator to go up on the hook.

Why didn't you fell those with your farmi winch? Is that the neighbor's field behind?

Lol. You mean by customers lawn? with the two chairs? Actually it really only like 50’ of grass there and fruit trees, etc. planted around the edges. I don’t think they’d be a big fan of all that haha.

Pretty amazing what that thing can lift with all that leverage.

We are almost done with our golf course job. Took the day off today since the ground has gone from permafrozen to soup. Will be glad to invoice this one by lunch thirty tomorrow. Then we will be back to winter survival mode.
20230206_145610.jpg

I’d love to have a pa giant but the guys I work with can flip skid loaders over ( twice in the last two years) and don’t get me started on the mini skids.

It’s an awesome machine for crane work. You would love it. I hear you on the other thing though.

You had better be careful not to say anything negative about the employees though,, we don’t do that here anymore. Caped Pimples no likey. LOL.

It’s an awesome machine for crane work. You would love it. I hear you on the other thing though.

You had better be careful not to say anything negative about the employees though,, we don’t do that here anymore. Caped Pimples no likey. LOL.
only reason you have what you have is because you have good employees.

Face it

Latest posts

Back