new to online stuff asking if anyone has used fransgard 1400 grappler vs sundown gr4o grappler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not familiar with either, let alone what they do.

that said, go with the better trusted dealer support, barring that, the more popular but maybe not the cheaper version, if its popular and not cheapest, its probably pretty good.

Fords are a good example, chev and dodge are cheaper, but ford outsells both COMBINED every year.

thanks for responding they are front grapplers for a tractor to move logs etc doing a lot of research i'm a ford guy to i would rather spend a little extra for better equipment once thanfix or replace these are for my personal use not commercial as they should last me till i'm close to slowing down around a 100 got a good 35 good years left these should help me get there thanks again

They are less expensive than a double clamp brush type grapple but imho not as versatile. I'd suggest looking into a set of forks with a top clamp (grapple). Once you have a set of "forks" you'll wonder how you ever got buy without them. Forks will move pallets around, but that's only the start. Screenshot_20210622-080825_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back