New to the Site , but not new to saw chain and bars .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oliver Yuan

Reaction score
My name is Oliver Yuan from E&S group. E&S Group is a global manufacturer of saw chains, guide bars, and chainsaw accessories. This is a great site makes us understand how saw chain works . Help all engineers develop our products. Thanks all people here.

Attachments

• es logo.jpg
    es logo.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 11
Ha. Ha. I don't know him personally. I am a volunteer for spiritual counseling with a local ministry. I get all kinds. I've tried, to help this guy for a couple of years now and about all he wants to talk about is Equipment. He likes to test different machines including Chainsaws. He's the guy who told me to sell my cs352 and buy a cs3510. He claims he's run both saws and he pays people to work equipment. He's bought a few saws from Home Depot and disliked most of them. He had a cs490, sold it and bought a cs4910. NOW,, he advised me to KEEP my cs352 and 490. He dislikes the new strato carbs and in his opinion, he wishes he'd kept his 490 and is glad he still has his 352. SO recently he's tested a Coocher. He said it's heavy but cuts like heck. He added he tested a Blue Max and loved it. When I try to talk about HIS problems suddenly he has to go.. Ha.Ha. I stay SO busy and it's a test of my patience but I do return his calls. Sometimes a day or two later but, ever the kind one, I can't just cut him off.. I'm not sure if his Chainsaw advice is good or bad, BUT,, I know I do love my Echo's and don't plan to sell them and buy Chinese Saws. IF anyone else likes chinese saws I'm all ears. I do write a lot but I do listen a lot.. Be blessed.

Latest posts

Back