New to this. Pricing help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luther1288

Reaction score
Hey all! My father moved here from Greece about a year ago with extensive experience in this field. He found a job on the side where he needs help with pricing. I figured this would be a great place for advice.

What would the average cost to trim a single tree of its branches for labor only? The property owner has a lift on the job. He wants my dad to just move the branches 15 feet into the woods. He has about 12-15 trees. The trees are 30-40 feet tall, with about 3-6 branches per tree. The branches are about 2"-4" in diameter with a few other smaller ones and a couple bigger ones. I guess he has to cut the branches that are hanging over the parking lot.

I apologize for the long post. I'm trying to help my dad so he can price the job effectively.

Thank you and God bless!

$50 a hour for you supplying billable hours of just labor.
If your supplying equiptment like a skid loader size. $150 to $200 a hour. But that is 1 person in the seat included. A couple years ago it was a 100 a hour, service is expensive for repair now.

Back