• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id pay $1400 for a nos 288xp if I didn't already have one. Just like Lee said, with shipping, and the fact that these are saws that we can't get here, the prices are plenty reasonable. There are guys here that would be happy to have a new 390xp or 2188 and wouldn't pay the premium for a NOS 288. Then there are guys (myself included) that are serious about acquiring certain models. There is no more rugged, durable series of Husqvarna than the 2 series saws. I just had this conversation with Randy on Sunday regarding the 288 in particular. We'd rather have a 288 than a 390xp

Yes, very nice of you. Need to do some reading on these saws so I can focus the dream.

its the shipping cost that kills the price, either way round
bought and received samson's rigging line last week, friggin thing was like 82 dollars and shipping was 86 dollars
i know we cant get good ropes over here in my region, didnt mind paying extra for a good quality piece of mind product

that's an awesome service Robin. As you're not offering I assume you can't - but could you get a new 090? We still get MS381s here, pretty popular still. About the same price as a MS261. The don't seem to perform that different to an 038MII

Thank you
Was never available in Asian region, some claim can be bought in PNG but I doubt it
Checked with my ex classmate from Africa who made few calls and confirmed it's not available as well anywhere in their region including congo
That's disappointing I thought it was suppose to be more torquey and responsive

Latest posts

Back