• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Mr Robin,

Any 30-50cc saws you have in stock now (or about to obtain) ?

Thanks,

Robin Wood, curious if you have a 288xp available at this time? Also wondering about 070 availability? Prices on both currently? Price change due to inflation??? Mostly interested in the 288xp. Thank you.
Yes i do have both in stock
288xp is going for usd 1,250 delivered by express, 1,200 by economy
070 is usd 1,550 delivered by express, 1,500 by economy

Robin,
I see that you have the 353 available. How does that compare to the 550xp II and can you get that saw as well? Thank you.

Robin,
I see that you have the 353 available. How does that compare to the 550xp II and can you get that saw as well? Thank you.
Well its the usual old school vs new school argument, both are good. 550 is one zippy saw thats for sure, if you're handy with porting or some sort then 353 will be a better choice. I know for a fact a completely worked on 353 will beat muffler modded ms361 and make it look real sad

Update:
echo cs1201 is now available
Hurry while stock lasts
There wont be next batch until next year
Price is usd 1,850 delivered to lower 48
Anyone willing to buy a kidney? Sure it has seen some ethanol, but very little carbon and still got plenty of flex with few cracks.

So what’s the deal with the cs 1201? Is there grandmaster tech hand making these on a mountain in Japan haha They definitely have a really cool look, like a 1950s hot rod and they’re rarer than hens teeth. Anyone who manages to grab one of these is going to very happy! Like everyone says Robin Wood is rock solid, buy with confidence.

I’ve been waiting to see these back one day and now there here. How can I come up with this and justify 2356 Cdn. Fml

Is there any way to get a Stihl bar number 3003 000 9821? I do not seem to be able to find one in the USA.

Back