• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am familiar with the term Wench, but it isn’t heard too often anymore, and I have heard and seen, a disappointing number of people say and write Wench, referring to the tool

Doug
You are spot on in your observations. The real funny thing is when we talk with each other. We are all speaking the same language but gosh darn it it sure does not seem that way. None of us feel we have any accent. I just head up river a bit and I hear folks say "EH" I head down river and I hear "I clumbed up dat hill and shot dat booger" That is not meant as disrespect at all. We all use terms differently. None of us are right or wrong. I used to spend hours each night on the phone talking with fine saw collectors all over the world. It was a challenge at times but it was enjoyable. The fine folks in Australia and Great Britain were really fun to talk with

Hi Guys,

I am selling the saws listed below, im located in Malaysia and can arrange shipping
PM me for price, thanks in advance

353xp (18", 20" sprocket nose b&c)
288xp (20",25",28" hard nose b&c)
070/ms720 (36" hard nose b&c)
1201 (36" hard nose b&c)
how much for 660

Can I get the condensed sales pitch about why I would want a 1201 instead of a 3120 or whatever German junk competes?

I don’t know what situation the 1201 would be an advantage over a 3120XP, or German Junk, but I know that I have been Very Happy with my 3120XP
2D48F921-A115-4F0D-ADCA-1C2C83B89EC9.jpeg

And at the time that I bought it, September 2017 IIRC, Dave “thechainsawguy” in BC, was selling them NIB(I hear that you can’t get the box, with the German Junk😉😂) PHO, for $1,399 Shipped. It was simply the most Bang for the Buck, and the Right Color to boot😉

Dave probably still has the Best Bang for the Buck, but even his prices have gone up quite a bit 😞

Doug 😎

I don’t know what situation the 1201 would be an advantage over a 3120XP, or German Junk, but I know that I have been Very Happy with my 3120XP
View attachment 1051219

And at the time that I bought it, September 2017 IIRC, Dave “thechainsawguy” in BC, was selling them NIB(I hear that you can’t get the box, with the German Junk😉😂) PHO, for $1,399 Shipped. It was simply the most Bang for the Buck, and the Right Color to boot😉

Dave probably still has the Best Bang for the Buck, but even his prices have gone up quite a bit 😞

Doug 😎
They really wake up ported !!

Latest posts

Back