• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda missed the 1201 3120 880 discussion going back and forth
3120 and 1201 has outboard clutch which makes them more robust and dissipate more heat for milling or any long hour long bar work, 3120 has 6203 pto bearing which is same size as 395. Not sure why they built it that way, 1201 has 6204 and has enough space to take another bearing in the right hands! Yes they can take 2 pto bearings with some work. With ton of torque and simple design its no brainer why they're still made for a 3rd world

Kinda missed the 1201 3120 880 discussion going back and forth
3120 and 1201 has outboard clutch which makes them more robust and dissipate more heat for milling or any long hour long bar work, 3120 has 6203 pto bearing which is same size as 395. Not sure why they built it that way, 1201 has 6204 and has enough space to take another bearing in the right hands! Yes they can take 2 pto bearings with some work. With ton of torque and simple design its no brainer why they're still made for a 3rd world
I agree! Here is the USA we have eliminated good old designs

Hello Doug,

I am darn near sure John was speaking of his girlfriend/significant other. If I remember correctly he spoke of her cleaning his house. This is going back 18 years or so and of course my memory is not that great. I believe it was his reference to a mid-evil woman which was sometimes called a "wench"

As for the Lewis saw winch they are great. I have three of them of different vintages. I should probably sell one or two... I have three sons and always try to keep at least three of everything but honestly why does each need one.
Ive got a simpson, but apparently the lewis will take more ccs? Maybe its the fact the simpson is a capstan vs cable?

thank god, allah the flying spaghetti monster or whatever that common sense took over on me after i figured out that three 372's and two 346's and a t540 were enough for me to get the urge to spend out of my blood... now how do I get out of this vicious circle of off grid solar, LiFePo4 batteries and 7.3 liter F350's????

thank god, allah the flying spaghetti monster or whatever that common sense took over on me after i figured out that three 372's and two 346's and a t540 were enough for me to get the urge to spend out of my blood... now how do I get out of this vicious circle of off grid solar, LiFePo4 batteries and 7.3 liter F350's????
keep laughing,,, @Husky Man you could be next in needs cash... just foget the condom one time...18 years of bend over and smile

keep laughing,,, @Husky Man you could be next in needs cash... just foget the condom one time...18 years of bend over and smile

Ken, just like Lucy, I’d have a lot of Splainin to do 😉

The Wife has had a Hysterectomy, and I’m Happy with what I have at home, so I SHOULD be safe, at least in that regard

Doug 😎

Ken, just like Lucy, I’d have a lot of Splainin to do 😉

The Wife has had a Hysterectomy, and I’m Happy with what I have at home, so I SHOULD be safe, at least in that regard

Doug 😎
you want to meet Lucy? just go LGBTQ abcd efg on me....1687868346634.png

Back