• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Robin Wood - are you able to get hold of a 462 (PHO)? I can't get them in Singapore and to import from the UK is a rip off on shipping. If so I would be interested in a quote for the saw with porting and shipping to Singapore. Hope all is well in Malaysia - it's practically lockdown again over here.

Cheers,
Al

@ Robin Wood - are you able to get hold of a 462 (PHO)? I can't get them in Singapore and to import from the UK is a rip off on shipping. If so I would be interested in a quote for the saw with porting and shipping to Singapore. Hope all is well in Malaysia - it's practically lockdown again over here.

Cheers,
Al
Hey denji,

Sure I'll get a price for you soon

I've heard! Things not looking too good over here too! Have a feeling we'll be headed that direction as well

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

Hey denji,

I've heard! Things not looking too good over here too! Have a feeling we'll be headed that direction as well

NB - I'm looking for the M-tronic Gen 3 powerhead.

Hey denji,

Do you have any 372 Oe’s left? How long does shipping to the states usually take?

Fedex! Worth the extra money you pay
They should pay me for advertising lol
I love FedEx speed as well, with a hub close to my home stuff comes fast! But then This happened and we went back to ups takes a little longer but I don’t have any issues. I’ve had multiple saws get side damage even when the box is packed good. The one in the tore up box had some handle damage and the 390 had foam inside covering the clutch cover. When the tore up box showed up it was in a new box with no kind of packaging to prevent shifting and had a relabel on it, once I opened it the husky box was wet.

Attachments

• A1FDE3E2-2802-4F0D-AA59-94A0F0DAD2E4.jpeg
    A1FDE3E2-2802-4F0D-AA59-94A0F0DAD2E4.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 65
  • FCE5C4FB-AAA2-4141-A352-C77290B3E956.jpeg
    FCE5C4FB-AAA2-4141-A352-C77290B3E956.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 65
  • 84EB8483-FF22-4BC7-ABF9-6938341BB9EA.jpeg
    84EB8483-FF22-4BC7-ABF9-6938341BB9EA.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
Back