• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 382 is a great saw - loads of torque and really robust. I’ve just been cutting up a few tanks worth of 30-40 inch Tembusu (a tropical really hard hardwood) and it just rips through it. Now if they could just make it self cleaning and self sharpening…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
The 382 is a great saw - loads of torque and really robust. I’ve just been cutting up a few tanks worth of 30-40 inch Tembusu (a tropical really hard hardwood) and it just rips through it. Now if they could just make it self cleaning and self sharpening…
Nice! They're made to pull hardnose bars
Sprocket nose makes them run like lightsaber lol

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

NOS score.....
7799ae715d13d0c5d33fc7cf46130aec.jpg
35ef881cfcad7e05bcabd7b2382a1942.jpg

If you badly want one they’ve got them here - https://www.hardwarecity.com.sg/prod/Makita-DCS9010-76-30-760MM-Petrol-Chainsaw
You can use a shipping forwarding company like VPost to get it to the states or wherever. Remember the prices on the site are in SGD not USD, so it’s actually pretty cheap.
Thats almost the same price i got too
Might wanna call and check if stock is really available, makita is known to advertise without checking their supply

Back