• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, you folks are the best
And yes pair 372 is still 1500 delivered for now, not sure how long I can hold that deal. Prices have gone up here as well, rumour is they're gonna increase again soon around the world. Boat shipping is the biggest concern now worldwide

For the new guys that are thinking about dealing with @Robin Wood you will have zero issues.
He is and ace to deal with and comes through just as he says. I have bought several saws and
all have been perfect.
You'll be always my no. 1 customer uncle! I'm still looking for your final 1124 series piece of collection 😉

Seeing how Husky NLA'd the top ends, I'd say negative.

Copy. I saw an NIB/NOS topend on eBay for $300 or so, so I could always swap one on.

Are these 372OE units high or low filter models?
Sorry for all the questions, a 372 is on my list and I'm weighing my options. I want the high filter setup with full wrap at some point ;)

Thanks!

Copy. I saw an NIB/NOS topend on eBay for $300 or so, so I could always swap one on.

Are these 372OE units high or low filter models?
Sorry for all the questions, a 372 is on my list and I'm weighing my options. I want the high filter setup with full wrap at some point ;)

Thanks!
h3722020.jpgh3722020x.jpg

A full wrap, with larger spikes can be added for $40-50, I would get the OE from Robin and add the full wrap. I wish that is what I had done, but I already have a 372 XPW, and a 372 XP XT, I have enough saws, and enough other uses for the money to justify a 372 XP OE, as much as I would like to have one
Unfortunately, sometimes we have to at least give the Impression of being Responsible Adults

Doug

Why in the name of Sweet Baby Jesus and all that's holy would we want to do that?

Because it adds some small amount of credibility, when you need a new Daily Driver/Commuter car, and……………….
A3C6F518-BD53-4FAE-B48F-E4BD996154EF.jpeg8B118E8F-5097-4DD1-AC30-81025804048E.jpegD2D19B83-7102-4882-A548-67CBAA08C5E8.jpeg
This is what you are trying to pass off as a Commuter Car

In my defense, though I do need a vehicle that will reliably get me to some far flung places, in all conditions. I live on Mt Hood, East of Portland, OR, and often travel to Medford, OR, Kennewick, Wenatchee and Seattle, WA, I was even in Reno, NV two months ago

0CC71F8B-4A1D-4977-8A10-F025F10A8396.jpeg82215059-7A8E-40AD-A54B-B8EDD9DC8570.jpeg898C06BB-1832-4332-95A2-A6CDE80D3C02.jpeg2F5B4CEF-7530-44F4-B6C7-CAC6AF0399E1.jpeg

And this is what Home can look like at times, sometimes a Prius, just isn’t the right choice, well actually, a Prius is NEVER the right choice for me

Doug

Because it adds some small amount of credibility, when you need a new Daily Driver/Commuter car, and……………….
View attachment 937405View attachment 937407View attachment 937406
This is what you are trying to pass off as a Commuter Car

In my defense, though I do need a vehicle that will reliably get me to some far flung places, in all conditions. I live on Mt Hood, East of Portland, OR, and often travel to Medford, OR, Kennewick, Wenatchee and Seattle, WA, I was even in Reno, NV two months ago

View attachment 937410View attachment 937411View attachment 937412View attachment 937413

And this is what Home can look like at times, sometimes a Prius, just isn’t the right choice, well actually, a Prius is NEVER the right choice for me

Doug
I'd take that OBS Bronco over the Jeep ;) But, I'm a Ford guy.

I'd take that OBS Bronco over the Jeep ;) But, I'm a Ford guy.

I’m a Ford guy too, still have the 94 F350, crew cab, power stroke 4x4, that I had been daily driving, but at 27 years old, and over 250,000 miles, it just isn’t as reliable any more, as I need, and really wasn’t all that practical for how I was using it. The Wife drives an Expedition, the step daughter drives a focus, and her boyfriend drives an F150.
I haven’t looked at the new Bronco yet, I don’t believe that they were even available in my area yet, when I bought the wrangler a week before Christmas last year, I already have over 24,000 miles on it. I am Completely Happy with the Wrangler, No Regrets, and the 3.0 L Turbo Diesel keeps Impressing me, every time I drive.

I am a Ford guy, but there’s no substitute for a Real Jeep

Doug

Ha! I mistook your OBS F350 for a Bronco in the background of the one pic. The New Broncos are OK, I'd prefer to have an older one.

My 97 F350 CCLB4X4 is still my favorite vehicle. 460EFI though, so it's a gas hog. I wanted the 7.3, but when I was in the market my $$ would either get me a rusted our 7.3 truck, or a clean gasser. I hate rust, and I can always swap the powerplant later if I really want ;)

Ahh, so it's a diesel Jeep! That's cool!!

Back