Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Poulan, I've posted this on the "I saw it on CL/eBay Thread" but wanted to share here for our Poulan collectors or CAD sufferer's. "Three Poulan Bow Saws currently on Richmond Virginia's Craigslist. Located in Montpelier, about half an hour away. One is a 3400/3800, the other two appear to be either 306/245's. All three for $300.00." Just sharing and there it is. Max.

1638234089854.png
Looks like that 3400/3800 has a Homelite bar with both chain guards. Those guards are had to find. Use to be a fellow that made those but can't remember who it was. I've got a homie bow on my 3400/3700 topend build. Looks just like the same bow and dogs. That's a cheap price for those saws.

Steve from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Steve, I didn't realize that about the 3400. Good eye and catch. I've had a couple of Homelite SXL's with bows years ago but can't remember the details clearly now. I have a small bow from a Homelite 9-26 that runs a .404 I think. Decent saws, decent prices especially if one or both is a 245 at 80+cc's. That's rip for sure. Max.

Steve, I didn't realize that about the 3400. Good eye and catch. I've had a couple of Homelite SXL's with bows years ago but can't remember the details clearly now. I have a small bow from a Homelite 9-26 that runs a .404 I think. Decent saws, decent prices especially if one or both is a 245 at 80+cc's. That's rip for sure. Max.
A 245 is 74cc

I know you're not talking about lil red barn piston and rings. Been burned by their piston kit before. If you're talking about just the rings, they Don't say which ones they are actually have and where made.

I know you're not talking about lil red barn piston and rings. Been burned by their piston kit before. If you're talking about just the rings, they Don't say which ones they are actually have and where made.

A
Are you talking about the china company?Are they usable?any experience?
All I find is corollado an apparent china company the rings are listed for 3.4,3.7,3.8,4.0.gawd knows what you would get,lol.

Hi everyone, I have a Poulan 3000 that I just got as an upgrade to my 2900. Unfortunately it is missing the starter pully and starter dog. Are these unobtainable? I have searched ebay and there are ones for sale, but I don't know if they are correct because the description is pretty vague. Would anyone have a picture of what theirs looks like, or alternatively point me in the right direction for parts. Are there any Husky parts that would fit? Cheers

Latest posts

Back