Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He told me the grey 3.7 3.3 started on prime so thats a good sign both topends might be good.

I have plenty of the grey 3.3 parts saws. Topends getting slim though. Think I am down to 3.0 ones in that now.

Not in pic but back there a few of them.

psawszc.jpg

He told me the grey 3.7 3.3 started on prime so thats a good sign both topends might be good.

I have plenty of the grey 3.3 parts saws. Topends getting slim though. Think I am down to 3.0 ones in that now.

Not in pic but back there a few of them.

View attachment 989457
Got the external parts cleaned today. After I do the body, I'll see what she looks like inside. Clutch cover got overheated and distorted somewhat. Probably from packed in crud.

I never get to run mine long enough to get that bad. Back in the day with my 3400 every time I gassed or sharpened I dusted the filter with a 3 inch paint brush that is in my saw box.
I've fell in love with cans of compressed air. Xerox man gave me some.

Compressed air is a good thing IMHO. It's great for carburetors and more. It clears debris and materials away easily in finicky places without the risk of too-high air pressure. I use CA when I'm using my magnifier more and more lately on saws, firearms, small/large carbs, anything really. Best, Max.

Latest posts

Back