Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got all the manuals, but the pump diaphragm has always came up as NLA. 530024345 is what I have been using to look for it. Thought you may have a different part number than what I have.
Yes,they are NLA as NOS,but you can get one from Parrish Implements as he's having them custom made for him.Skip the 5300 part of the part # because that's a Husky add on.

Poulan fellas, if a guy decided to sell a gray 3.7 what would you consider an average price?
Thanks in advance. Still learning this line of saws.

Not enough to sell it really especially if possibly getting more in the future. I have a few freebie 3400s so many parts are usefull later on 20220518_195704.jpg
I have 3 in bits too.

Green lust, another good looking bow saw that you have found, how many does that make 8 or so.
I have a 3700 and a extra bow setup.
Let’s just say 8 is not enough. The wife thinks I have a problem. The only reason I got this one is it has seen very little use and it was cheap.

OK,I finally cleaned up the oil pump for the 3499 & put a new diaphragm in it,but there's something that doesn't set quite right with me.This a.m. when doing the fine cleaning,I noticed there are 2 holes on the pump body that are wide open & it seems to me there should be some type of plug or duck bill in there to keep the crud out & the oil in.I bought another used pump on Feebay & it has fine brass wool in those 2 holes.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
Back