• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No Longer FS : Rattler 254xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muad

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I really hate to list this saw, but I'm trying to raise some $$$ to buy a 372 from @chipper1

This is a beautiful early 90s 254xp which was ported by Rattler Work Saws. Runs very strong, and will likely continue to wake up as it's not even really broken in yet. I purchased the saw from the gentleman who had it ported, and I don't think he ever ran it, or ran it very little. I've put maybe 4 tanks of fuel through it.

Saw is really clean for it's age, but not perfect. Although I bet you'd be hard-pressed to find a cleaner one that's been actually used, lol. Just recently I noticed there were some small cracks on the handle. I'm anal, so I scored a pretty clean handle/tank from Mr. @dustinwilt68 that I had planned to swap in after this year's firewood season. I will include that with the sale. I have never had the saw apart, save the top cover, but it appears all screws and such are intact.

Saw has seen nothing but 100LL mixed at 40:1 with Husqvarna's synthetic oil since I've had it. Is currently setup for running 3/8 loops.

I would like $600+shipping for the PHO with the extra tank, or $550 without. PP F&F or add the fees, or USPOMO for payment.

No trades, unless it's a sweet 372xp + cash from me ;)

uLOrwUX.jpg

kwOusyf.jpg

aJZZJfM.jpg

QZGEFZK.jpg

3QAuwR7.jpg

73mBvXf.jpg

7xmRClz.jpg

c35xANk.jpg

4ZOC7hD.jpg

twV9oGb.jpg

SqpBUis.jpg

I'm guessing by the lack of interest, I'm priced too high? Oh well, I think I've decide to keep her, as I really do love this saw.

No longer for sale, sorry all!

Back