Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we ask this every year but is there any way to change to thread title to current year? The prep for this year might be a little more than years past. I hope the weather is suitable for our work I.e. no redflag warning. We have a significant number of standing dead and dying firs, most will likely be tagged by state forester for removal. Rigging equipment we have a little bit of. Bring what you can. Most trees tagged will have valuable targets. Anything you all won’t do, I won’t, we can contract climbers after the event for those extra sketch sticks. Safety first.

I might be able to get a climber to come. He was at our GTG at Bob’s.
That guys a kook! But he does love him so fir murderin! Will climb for roached 084? Looks like Im in for the lock! I better finish my silvey jack rebuild by then. Ive got wedges, drivers, line launchers, a hobbs, some bullrope, and a ms661 jb torque build pulling a 47" .404. And a few others. Ill bring climbing and basic woodland fire gear, piss pump, mccloud, etc. I have a fair bit of experience dumping dead firs around facilities, power lines etc.

Back