• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Husqvarna, Redmax (Zenoah-Komatsu), Jonsered parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from your pics it looked like you have some Jonsered clutch covers for a 2050. I mainly need the brake parts but a full cover will work. Even better if used stuff.
for the husky 480cd I need brake parts as well, or a loaded clutch cover.
used is better as with the Jons.

Sorry about the bad response time but I am also working a full time job, if you fellas could send me a text message with parts number, I could respond much faster 2767904292
I did the first day you advertised and some others here as well with no response. I understand making a living but at least you could acknowledge receiving the information you were sent.

Would you have a Zenoah coil, old part number 309633, new part number 1100-71100?

181 281 288
-chain brake cover complete assembly 100 plus shipping

50 51 55 rancher
-top cover 45 plus shipping
-recoil cover 50 bare or 60 with all new still in package internal and 51 or 55 outer sticker/decal

357xp 359 350 346xp 340 351 353 345
-chain brake complete assembly 35
-top cover (models with 3 screws, not plastic clips/latches)

136, 141 top cover

I did the first day you advertised and some others here as well with no response. I understand making a living but at least you could acknowledge receiving the information you were sent.
Buddy I can post screen shot of your message I received it today at 1:30am I’m not trying to start fights here but please be considerate.

Guys please also include username so I can ID and save your numbers! Thanks In advance

Brake parts or loaded chain brake cove for a Husky 480cd.
chain brake parts or loaded brake cover for Jon’s 2050
as asked above.
used would be great.
Nothing used
no chain brakes assemblies other than for the 181/281/288 and 49 husqvarna models.
only individual internals available,
But part numbers would be great as asked above

i seen there’s a box of trimmer parts on bottom shelf for jonsered, could you take a few more pictures? What is the saw under the shelf?

Would you happen to have a 346xp top/cylinder cover? Husqvarna part number part # 503 90 90 01. This is for the 346xp oe without primer bulb hole. Thank you for your help.

Back