• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy notch quickie or pinto pulley

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZinTrees

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
anybody got a notch quickie or pinto pulley for cheap? not tryin to be a choosing beggar or anything but wanting a quickie without chancing treestuff shipping times
and tryin to save 5 or 10 bucks

and a pinto pulley, because there is no such thing as too many pulleys

let me guess, that other forum?

im not going to order a quickie from treestuff or sherril (Notch dealers) because of the shipping times, ive heard way to many people not getting their stuff after months
Yes sir, I'm on many.
I've heard some having problems, but I've not had a problem with any of them personally.
I was just going to post the link, but I got off on a squirrel chasing adventure, almost caught it lol.
https://www.amazon.com/Notch-Quickie-Shackle/dp/B07TNRBJ1H

im heading out to the shop to make a gear bucket, hoping to use it to store my small odds and ends, slings, pulleys, lanyards ETC
I use large duffle bags for that, saddle, climbing gear, and main rope in one, light rigging gear in another, heavy rigging gear in another one. 1/2 rigging rope braided and tossed in the truck and 5/8 in a rope bag, I also have a few shorter and smaller ones just coiled up and tossed in. I have a large flat plastic container(bin) I've been meaning to put them in to organize them better, but haven't made it happen yet.

ive got a rope bag, real pain to put my climb line in, although im going to continue to use it for climb system, helmet, and gloves, I made the bucket, not as good as I thought it would be but it will be nice to have, drilled allot of holes, and treaded some cord thru them, and made loops, so I can hang biners, soft shackles, lanyards ETC

I climb SRT with a basal anchor, set my line and leave the extra in the bag at the base too, zip the bag up so it doesn't get any chips in it, if I need more length I can just pull more out of the bag. I leave my rope runner attached to the line and just pull it down a little if I need more when setting up. It's easy and it cleans up quick. What I need is a throw line cube, maybe you could add it to your order lol.

if I had the spending money id grab a throwline cube, id probably use my throwline more, I do "Single up, Double down" or whatever its called allot, some basal anchor, and mostly DRT

im actually thinking, whenever I get a roperunner pro (if I dont get a zigzag) I might get a rigging paw and use that instead of a bridge ring, so I can hook my rope to it, and use the RRP in Ddrt instead of having the rope hooked directly to the bridge

kinda hard to explain, but basically, the paw keeps the rope and RRP spread apart

Back