Octane question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people argue otherwise, but grass fed beef is low quality garbage.
Just noticed this depart. There is grass and then there is grass. I told my outfitter in Montana that I could graze a cow per acre and he thought I was crazy. But yeah, you can around here.

We raised Black Angus ( there is a red) and we would switch them over to corn for a couple of months.

I never saw it amount to much other than grass fed has yellow fat and corn fed is more white.

Other than that I never found a lot of rhyme or reason to it. Some beef is just better than other and you don't know till you cook it and take a bite.

Just noticed this depart. There is grass and then there is grass. I told my outfitter in Montana that I could graze a cow per acre and he thought I was crazy. But yeah, you can around here.

We raised Black Angus ( there is a red) and we would switch them over to corn for a couple of months.

I never saw it amount to much other than grass fed has yellow fat and corn fed is more white.

Other than that I never found a lot of rhyme or reason to it. Some beef is just better than other and you don't know till you cook it and take a bite.
Montana is dry and with a shorter growing season so yea, in your area you can graze more cows on a given area of land.
Grass fed marbling scores are lower and the beef has a "gamier flavor". Peter Luger serves corn fed beef for a reason.

You can tell when they are on the rail by cutting at the 12th rib but "Certified Black Angus" has nothing to do with the breed.

When leaded was phased out IQ tests results improved. There have been several studies down on this.
No I dont think so, the world has definitely got more stupid sheeple than ever before. Global population maybe more than 40 years ago but half are lemins sheep and idiots who need help tying their own boot laces. Just my thoughts

Latest posts

Back