• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OEM MS361 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats wrong with the one in the clone kit? Besides the ugly chamfers. You can clean that up.

My G366 cuts just like my OEM 361 did, but oils better then my oem did testing with a 32" for kicks.

View attachment 928003
That's good to know, I was going to give the Farmertec one a try but I figured like most of the AM cylinders it would have less power than the OEM.

That's good to know, I was going to give the Farmertec one a try but I figured like most of the AM cylinders it would have less power than the OEM.
Only one I seen that on so far has been the G372xp and G466. They were lacking compared to oem. But a topend switch they are good to go.

The G888 G660 G444 G366 G111T JC2500T JC3800 of all ran and cut just like their oem saws.

g888cb.jpgg372xpp.jpgftsaws.jpgftsawss.jpg

This past few weeks I've been messing around with some AM 660 cylinders and ended up putting an OEM cylinder on the saw, the OEM one ran so much better. I ported all the AM ones, I only widened the exhaust and put a big pop up in the OEM one.

This past few weeks I've been messing around with some AM 660 cylinders and ended up putting an OEM cylinder on the saw, the OEM one ran so much better. I ported all the AM ones, I only widened the exhaust and put a big pop up in the OEM one.

I had wondered about that orange 66's I see out there and what they were using. Isnt that what you got? The geotech neotech or something like that ones?

My early blue tank FT was over 200psi and never touched. Cut just like the like new MS660 I had here.

I got one of them Neotec ones and a Farmertec kit saw. Right now the Neotec has a big bore on it and the kit saw has an OEM cylinder but I'm going to put an OEM cylinder on the Neotec. Here's how they are running right now, I still need to tune the Farmertec with the OEM cylinder, carb screws are just one turn out in the video.

I got one of them Neotec ones and a Farmertec kit saw. Right now the Neotec has a big bore on it and the kit saw has an OEM cylinder but I'm going to put an OEM cylinder on the Neotec. Here's how they are running right now, I still need to tune the Farmertec with the OEM cylinder, carb screws are just one turn out in the video.

Nice.

The later FT 66's with clear tank are pulling 160psi now days. So something changed somewhere from Mine to now.

1st pic my blue tank.

Local has a clear tank and he said it didnt pull like the blue tank one.

These are not mine but folks I know. So you can see what I am talking about. Here is 2 others a blue tank 2ish and a clear tank 16ish stock.

g660322.jpgg660210.jpgg660cleartank.png

Back