Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Reaction score
Ok here it is March 26th & 27th for our GTG.

Just post that you are interested.

I have looked forward to every GTG that I have been to, but this one I really look forward to the commute. It won’t be here at the house so we will be camping out with you all. I have got to get the garmen out and go get the latitude and longitude then I will send directions by PM.

The zip 74338 will get you within 15 miles or so.

We are doing his and hers portable bathrooms, a local company is bringing them.

There will be electric if anyone needs to run something.

I have a vice I'll bring like Dan's but the more the better; also bringing a 4x8 work bench if anyone has trouble with there saw.

It will be at the other place behind the hay barn. I should have the barn empty by March, we can stay in it if bad weather. We should be able to but a bunch of tents inside.

There will be a front end loader tractor on site, to move logs and pull out stuck Chevys

I decided to start a new thread we can use both. Maybe a new thread will draw in a few new members.

The old thread had four GTG in it lots of fun and good info in it.

Last edited:
Once again, I'm interested...hard to say that far out if I can make it. It doesn't appear to fall on spring breaks for the kids...It's at the end of trout season at Blue River...I might make this one. Thanks for the announcement. Please PM me with the info.

What type of tree's do you guys have down there? punt (piss) oaks? or what? I'm from south of Wichita KS and its about 3 hours to tulsa from my house. I wouldn't mind driving down to have some fun, but it wouldn't be "for the wood" lol

Looks like Im about 267 miles out, I better start headin that way. If any of you guys see an ugly fat guy carrying a couple chainsaws headed towards Oklahoma its either me or stumpy. Either way we could always use a ride or a saw that runs.

Looks like Im about 267 miles out, I better start headin that way. If any of you guys see an ugly fat guy carrying a couple chainsaws headed towards Oklahoma its either me or stumpy. Either way we could always use a ride or a saw that runs.

Could possibly be me too oh wait I didn't see the ugly part never mind:hmm3grin2orange:

Back