Older stihl grommet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrgreene1968

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just picked up an older 034 stihl, and it’s missing the little black grommet that goes in the air filter cover for the carb adjustment.
I bought a new grommet from the local dealer but it don’t fit, and they couldn’t help on finding the correct one. The one I bought replaces 1125-123-7506 and 1125-123-7505. Anyone happen to know what the correct part number might be?
the saw is somewhere around a 89 model 034 av I think
Thanks

The one I just got is a 1125-123-7506 . I googled that part number and it’s showing for 034, 036, ms340 and ms3$0. Maybe it’s just for newer style saw.

You need both mate, one holds the screws in place to stop them moving through vibration, that’s the one you have. That gets pushed onto the carb needles. The other one that you don’t have slips into the air filter plastic cover to act as guides for the screw driver.

Yes, those two are for the newer style with the snorkel to the air filter. You need one of the two on the top. If you can tell me the numbers on the carb, I might be able to pick the correct one.
I got 2 here right now. Early Tilley and Zama for 034. I guess I could take pic of inside cover too. If needed.

Back