• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ondalay & Puddin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschoolstihlguy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Beware of this person using these usernames. Told me his name is Donald Holden and Says he’s from Hazard KY and his cell is 606-275-2723. He talks a really good game and has photos of hundreds of saws. Do not do business with anyone from Hazard KY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some things that should throw a flag:

Sellers requesting funds without buyer protection

Sellers wanting to take a convo off-site right away

New users

Don't be afraid to alert a moderator if you smell something fishy. They monitor the action here, know most of the regulars, and will either escalate the situation or calm your nerves.

Some things that should throw a flag:

Sellers requesting funds without buyer protection

Sellers wanting to take a convo off-site right away

New users

Don't be afraid to alert a moderator if you smell something fishy. They monitor the action here, know most of the regulars, and will either escalate the situation or calm your nerves.

I'm starting to feel better about being so paranoid. If anything seems the least bit weird, I just nope out. Usually, if the price isn't in the ad, I don't bother asking. That might be why I've only had one transaction here in thirteen years, but it was one really good transaction!
Ah well I guess there are absolutely no limits for some people. Lesson learned the hard way. Donald Holden will get his due

They always do, eventually.

Bad thing about this guy is he is really in the business and deals with chainsaws a lot. I talked to the guy for several days and he knows a lot about the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back