• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Oregon 511AX - $220 SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeG

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Selling my Chain Grinder, Oregon 511AX. I purchased from a member here a few years ago with intentions of doing a lot of tree work locally here in Houston. I kept my chains touched up in the field and never once used the grinder.

Below you'll find several pics and a video of it working. It will come as pictured with the OR534-316 grinding wheel, minus the wood block and shop towels of course.

Please read: If you look on the back side of the motor where the cooling fan is, the plastic cover that surrounds the fan was damaged during shipping. When I received it, the motor wouldn't turn on and I couldn't figure out why. That's when I saw the damaged plastic cover. It was stopping the motor from turning so I pulled the damage out with pliers and it works perfectly.

VIDEO:

IMG_5009.JPG IMG_5010.JPG IMG_5011.JPG IMG_5013.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5014.JPG
    IMG_5014.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5017.JPG
    IMG_5017.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5018.JPG
    IMG_5018.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
Selling my Chain Grinder, Oregon 511AX. I purchased from a member here a few years ago with intentions of doing a lot of tree work locally here in Houston. I kept my chains touched up in the field and never once used the grinder.

Below you'll find several pics and a video of it working. It will come as pictured with the OR534-316 grinding wheel, minus the wood block and shop towels of course.

Please read: If you look on the back side of the motor where the cooling fan is, the plastic cover that surrounds the fan was damaged during shipping. When I received it, the motor wouldn't turn on and I couldn't figure out why. That's when I saw the damaged plastic cover. It was stopping the motor from turning so I pulled the damage out with pliers and it works perfectly.

VIDEO:

View attachment 594267 View attachment 594268 View attachment 594269 View attachment 594270

Over $300 new in stores I believe

IMO, grinders pay for themselves. Quality fast cutting, and regular sharpening of the chain greatly prolongs the life of the chain. $220 with shipping included is a very good deal. I've a clone that will last forever, still I'm tempted.

Latest posts

Back