Oregon Cascades GTG Sept 21,22,23

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can bring Old Sparkless for you to run.

So, I have a lot of points. Can I make this a sticky? And how do I do it? I'm tired of reading instructions and manuals!

As long as you know I'm out of room and there will be no more entrys coming to the event. I will make it very clear trust me but go ahead and make a Sticky if you feel the need.

Cascade Saw

Folks........The event is closed as of two weeks ago as I see people here stating they might make it...I have no idea who they are as RSVP for this event closed. If you have not RSVP with me or have never contacted me please do not come or show up you will not get directions and I'll be at the gate:msp_angry:

Okay...all have directions now if you plan to be a there before Friday which is fine and hope ya do you can set-up at my ranch or camp across from the GTG. You can also search 'CAMPING' in Central Oregon and find all sorts of campgrounds minutes from the GTG and minutes from Sunriver Resort and all the Cascade lakes

Gate will be open on Friday at 4 o clock to set-up and park your rigs please show up after 4 on Friday due to the gate will be locked.

Regards,

Cascade Saw

Okay...all have directions now if you plan to be a there before Friday which is fine and hope ya do you can set-up at my ranch or camp across from the GTG. You can also search 'CAMPING' in Central Oregon and find all sorts of campgrounds minutes from the GTG and minutes from Sunriver Resort and all the Cascade lakes

Gate will be open on Friday at 4 o clock to set-up and park your rigs please show up after 4 on Friday due to the gate will be locked.

Regards,

Cascade Saw

some of us are or were loggers. soooo is that am or pm. ;)

Latest posts

Back