Oregon Cascades GTG Sept 21,22,23

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could show up on sunday. But yall would be packing up your stuff and getting ready to head home. La Pine is only 3hrs from here. An early morning jet could get me there about day light. What do yall say?

I could show up on sunday. But yall would be packing up your stuff and getting ready to head home. La Pine is only 3hrs from here. An early morning jet could get me there about day light. What do yall say?

All my guests have RSVP and I will not be getting up at the crack of dawn to babysit the gate by all means for someone that wants to come at the crack of dawn and wake all my guests up..sorry there that's not gunna happen I'm very sorry.

Regards,

Cascade Saw

Have a great weekend and take lots of pics and videos for those of us halfway across the country!

I'll be headed to the MN GTG tomorrow myself. "Someday" I'll figure out how to make a west coast GTG fit my schedule.

sorry this is the only pic i have, the others did not turn out. but heres our westcoast cookie champ on the right. everyone better have there A game on.
attachment.php

sorry this is the only pic i have, the others did not turn out. but heres our westcoast cookie champ on the right. everyone better have there A game on.
attachment.php

Oh great! You only posted one picture and it had to be that one. :laugh:

We're working our way back toward the barn. We're in Weed tonight and we'll be home tomorrow.

To everyone who attended....ya done good. My wife and I had a great time. Many thanks to Terry for the camping spot and the hospitality.

I hope to see you all again soon.

Yup, Girls Rule!!

I got home, the laundry is going, and I need to feed and wipe down Old Sparkless. They not only got beat by a girl, but by a 1985 vintage stock 032!! I "modded" it by filing the chain before the big contest.

Had a great time!! I've got a few pictures and some video to download.

Thanks Terry!

Last edited:
Heres some pics I only have about 35 or so

Pics first one frosty morning,
254122d1348532938-camp-jpg

some big Iron,
254123d1348532955-big-iron-jpg

old iron discussion

254124d1348533013-oi-jpg

some Oregon chain people showed up interesting talks

254125d1348533050-orgegon-jpg

Last edited: