Pacific Northwest GTG dates for 2016

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This years dates are from the 10th to the 13th of June. There will be a couple of work crew dates a little before. We are hoping for another GREAT turn out and continuation of the FUN! If you are new to this GTG please check out our past postings and/or our Facebook page (Pacific Northwest GTG) to see pictures and such of the kinda things that pass for fun here at the "Farleyville Fair Grounds". If you are into Hot Saws, we always have some good ones show up and this GTG is also the home of the Pacific North West CHAMPION Wild Thing. Feel free to PM me for more information if needed.

DSCN0128.JPG DSCN0132.JPG DSCN0134.JPG DSCN0136.JPG DSCN0138.JPG DSCN0141.JPG DSCN0101.JPG Not much posting here about our Pacific Northwest GTG but here are some pictures of some of this years prep. This will be the most big wood we have ever had. The old drones will love it! There's lots more going on and many more pictures but best seen on the Facebook page, Pacific Northwest GTG. As usual if you want/need more information about our GTG please just PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Here are the saws I expect to bring:

McCulloch 650, McCulloch Super 2-10 (Eccentric), McCulloch SP81, McCulloch BP-1, McDolmar SP85, McCulloch 1-10 (bullfrog), Solo 611 Twin, McCulloch Super 33, Poulan 3700 (What?), Sach Dolmar KMS4, McCulloch Super LG6, McCulloch 1-80, McCulloch 1-50, and oh yeah that Pioneer 400 for Sheldon

IMG_4942.JPG

If Eccentric is coming I can add the 77, I expect Don will have a good assortment of big McCulloch saws so I thought I'd go for some out of the ordinary units.

Mark

That would be great JJ. Rooms are booked, travel plan is laid out, Mrs. Heimann has stocked me up on Canada Dry, Diet Pepsi, and M&M's so I am ready for the road trip.

If there is any other saw you'd like to see that's not on the list let me know and I will put it in. Unfortunately I don't expect to have a kart saw running, just haven't had any time to work on them in the past year or so.

Mark

I will bring a couple of kart saws Mark. Though due to Poulan & Homelite attendance, space for Mac's is fairly limited. Likely the requisite 125 and a couple of 895's as well aso an 850. Since you are bringing a 650 I will try and up you one with a 660 if space allows.

I loaded up the equipment in the truck today, decided to put the 77 in as well.

Still have a little room in the back for the portable gazebo and a lawn chair.

Hope to get an early start on Tuesday to Rawlins, WY, Rawlins to Winnemuca NV on Wednesday, should roll in to Springfield on Thursday evening so I can enjoy three days at Farley's.

Mark

I hope to have an sp125 vs Homie super 2100 showdown with a 111S thrown in just because, though it only has a 42" bar vs the 50" of the other two.

Also a 1130g vs 895 for a 6 cube geardrive battle.

If Sheldon brings his 111S we will have four of them there.

Dang, that is some big wood in those prep photos. Mark if you can send Mrs. Heimann to the post office in your absence it would be good. Although nothing in that box would help you on this trip!

Brian

Latest posts

Back