• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pair of Mcculloch Super 44a's with 2 parts saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kielbasa

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
One is a nice runner/cutter, it also has a higher compression kart head. Mac roller bar with sharp chain.
Second 44a is complete, runs on prime but carb is junk. Piston has slight scoring but compression "feels" ok yet. This saw has an Oregon roller bar.
Also have two 1-50's as parts saws (actually one of them is quite complete PHO). One will actually clean up nicely, both have good compression and pistons look very nice through the exhaust port. I believe these pistons would transfer over to a 44a.
Located in SE Wisconsin.
Asking $400 for the whole works.

Attachments

• IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1173.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1175.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1298.JPG
    IMG_1298.JPG
  • IMG_1299.JPG
    IMG_1299.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_1300.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1172.JPG
    IMG_1172.JPG
Here is a video I took of Kielbasa cutting with the nice 44a

Aw heck a Deere.......... I thought you fine folks in Wisconsin were Ford-NewHolland guys? I thought there was a Swiderski dealership in darn near every town. At least the ads they run in the Agri-View paper seem like there is.

Bill G I wonder how many of your 14 thousand posts actually added value to the discussion??

Bill G I wonder how many of your 14 thousand posts actually added value to the discussion??
Well I would believe quite a few but heck who knows as that would be based on opinion. If you are offended about a humorous Deere comment I would sure hate to see what you would think about the endless

Stihl/Husky threads
Ethanol threads
Oil threads.
Chain threads
etc

I guess the frigid weather has arrived a bit early in your area.

In any event. Like I said in a earlier post. I would be interested in any roller tip bars you have.

No offence taken, I just have no idea what your statements even mean. Everyone I know has John Deere or Kubota compact tractors around here...cant think of a single Ford anywhere. Oh well, back to selling chainsaws.

Back