• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Parting out a few saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Shooters Apprentice

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Parts saw rack is getting a little crowded so need to thin a few out.

First up. Johnsered 2050 Turbo. Complete saw. Has spark, piston looks good but it won't fire. I think the ring got gummed up. Was gonna rebuild it but it's been on the bench over a year.
tempImageqco6m5.jpg

Next up is a Homelite Super EZ automatic. Complete saw. I've never even tried to start this one. Spark plug was out of it when I got it and the pull cord was broken.

tempImageSMW2Ax.jpg

Third is a Poulan 2100. Complete saw. Ive pulled on it and no fire. I've never investigated why.

tempImageVPzGqw.jpg

4th is a Poulan 3314 wood shark. mostly complete.

tempImageKvCQrf.jpg

Next is a Remington Yard master. Mostly complete.

tempImage3y9Y94.jpg

Last - Poulan/Craftsman something or another. I think it was a 42cc but may have been a 38cc. Its mostly complete but doesn't look it. It came into the shop without the plastics on it, and they got shoved in a box and stashed. I can find them if someone wants them.

tempImageFGLEtV.jpg

Let me know what you need. Parts will be cleaned up when pulled. I will sell complete saws as well, but shipping can be a real killer.

I didn’t realize you were in Alaska. My apologies. It probably wouldn’t be worth it after shipping for me. Thanks for the reply.

Working on cleaning out the shop.

The Poulan 2100, Homelite and Remington are are still there and I haven't robbed parts of of them.

I know shipping will be high, but feel free to talk with me. Im willing to let these go cheap/free if they go to a good home.

Working on cleaning out the shop.

The Poulan 2100, Homelite and Remington are are still there and I haven't robbed parts of of them.

I know shipping will be high, but feel free to talk with me. Im willing to let these go cheap/free if they go to a good home.
I would be interested in the 2100 depending on shipping to Michigan 48616

Back