Partner 5000 plus professional

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, did you get an PM from me?

I might have some of that yellow plastic i could donate to you.

Nope I did not try it again I guess when ya get a moment, no hurry. I will not be on anymore tonight and I will be busy a while tomorrow before I can get back to ya. Yea though I would love to have anything you can spare probably ,Jeff

Yep, the right box says "käytä kuulosuojaimia" as "use ear protectors" in Finnish.

Använd hörselskydd, is in Swedish and Bruk horselven is in Danish. The word "kesko" is the importer.

Kesko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "tsh 3299" part stands for Työ-Suojelu-Hallitus as ....work-protection-departement/office. and the numbers are referring to their regulation numbers that are linked to the particular saw.

Thanks for all that, I didn't have much of a clue to what that said. Its very nice to know all that now.

;)

Well this weird and at the same time, so familiar.

I am sure that some of you have experienced this.

You get a "new" saw, possibly some model that yu havent owned, nor maybe even seen or touched before and you think its a saw that is kind of rare and nobody has em in your area....but after shor time, you seem to find more same models...

You see, this 5000 that i have, was like that. Nobody had em, nobody had heard of one....but now, today....

i have three of em....

All are wrecks, and i think i dont have enough parts to make one complete runner, but my friends dad, was fighting with his Stihl ms200 carb settings when i stopped by. I got it fixed and we talked about some saws and he disappeared in to his forewood sheds attic, and jumped down with an old dynamite box. I was scared :cool2:

He tossed it to me and said that " you keep this s-it,since you like this old c-ap".

There was a lonesome stihl muffler from i dont know what model and under it an yellow Partnet 5000....:msp_biggrin:

Apparently, its missing the front handle ( would any jonsered/husky part fit ? ), and the top cover was in 4-5 pieces, the choke lever / air cleaner cover was missing, and the handle was in parts or smashed. The tree had fallen up on it some 10 years ago, while felling the pine.

The air cleaner was also missing and the brake lever/clutch cover too.

But it has an intact, working starter cover & mechanism.. sorry i donno the word.... as well as a carb, the casings in one piece,ingition and , by looking through the plug hole, an good condition cylinder so i think the piston might be in ok contition too.

later today i went fixing my 4x4, to this guys son, my friend and he had the 5000, in which, was the air cleaner, from the wreck i just recaeived. They had used the one i got, as a spare part saw to keep my buddys, now retired saw a runner , before he went like others in this village.....they all have stihls.....well, 50% has stihl, 50% Huskys.

My buddy has two Stihl 023´s that ive repaired for him, and the 5000 that he has, was put in retirement too, and i got it.

:confused2:

I know where there is 4-5 of the 500/5000's sitting and one 650(?)...

I asked about them and whether I should pick them up dirt cheap and got a kinda blah reply...

I know where there is 4-5 of the 500/5000's sitting and one 650(?)...

I asked about them and whether I should pick them up dirt cheap and got a kinda blah reply...

Well I would not give a blah reply myself I have a few of them and really like them. I am always trying to find some so I can have the parts for my saws. I wish I lived closer to you as I would buy them from you myself. I suspect the shipping to Maine would cost me more than they are worth but I am willing to entertain the thought if we can come to a price agreement maybe. Pm me if you are interested. But,.. buy em either way if you get enough parts together they make a much better than average 50cc saw. Jeff

Latest posts

Back