Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do apologize as I'm visually impaired.I tried enlarging the pic,but it didn't help much.
I do see where it hooks on the bottom,but my saw is totally enclosed & can't find where to hook the linkage.I've tipped my saw upside down & it doesn't do any good.

Hi edju1958, if I remember correctly, to insert the throttle lever it is better to remove the blue choke control first. This way you have better access to the joint.
If you can't enter it, disassemble the handle, there are 4 screws if I remember correctly, but it's very simple.

Hi edju1958, if I remember correctly, to insert the throttle lever it is better to remove the blue choke control first. This way you have better access to the joint.
If you can't enter it, disassemble the handle, there are 4 screws if I remember correctly, but it's very simple.
Thanks! I'll look tonight.

I looked at the photos of your chainsaw and I believe it has a rigid handle (without vibration dampers) so I believe it has a top cover with a screw. If you take it off I think it is easy to insert the throttle lever.

I looked at the photos of your chainsaw and I believe it has a rigid handle (without vibration dampers) so I believe it has a top cover with a screw. If you take it off I think it is easy to insert the throttle lever.
You were absolutely correct & I thank you! As soon as I read this post I went downstairs & found the screw embedded with crud.I had to put a scrench in it & hit the scrench to break the screw loose.I was able to put the carb back on & attach the throttle & choke linkages.All I need to do now is to\ighten down the carb bolts & put the choke rod keeper back on.Then I can fuel it up & see if it runs.

Found this on the bay, please let me know if there’s a better deal out there. I got one with troubles.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Hu...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
You the one needing a carb? Will this one work for needs?

This come off a P55 I parted out instead of putting a recoil spring in. I would bet on it needing a cleaning and rebuild kit. Been in the bin for years now.

Had a nice T-port on it that went to collector.

I dont mess with these anymore.

p55c.jpgp55cc.jpgp55ccc.jpgp55cccc.jpgp55ccccc.jpg
p55tttttt.jpg

Latest posts

Back